Sunday, December 12, 2010

Atlanta's Premier Event Host Pree Dammond

I am good at finding out things very quickly.  More on my boss...He's an Event Host, whom host Film and Fashion Affairs in Atlanta Ga.  Okay, that's sounds like something fun everyone should attend.  It seems as if he has been busy this year.  He was nominated ATL hottest host, but it doesn't specify if he won or not.  His relationship status is Single, so ladies back off! I will cut you.  I'm not sure where he is from originally but i will look more into that.  He is somewhat of a socialite, if not maybe he just get around.  He's favorite color is blue. JKing, I don't know what his favorite color is but i do know his personal blog. I will show him some love since it's our first day blogging.

I will have to consider him for my events....hmmm that's it!

Preezie Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment